Come to tennis introduction for adults in April 2020 (Now sold out - sorry!)
- 4 x 2 hours of entry-level training
- Membership of the club with free booking for two months
- Borrowing a racket
- Price: 300 DKK
The racket is yours to keep if you sign up as a regular member for at least 6 months after the practice.
- Adults and teenagers with little or no tennis experience
- Tennis is a sport for anybody and through the entire life because of moderate loads on the joints in the legs. If you are starting to get pain from football, badminton, basketball or similar, then now is the time to try tennis.
- Tennis is a great exercise for weight loss because the low intensity and long duration allow fat combustion to get going.
- Tennis is easy to organize. All you need is a racket, a pair of shoes, some balls and a partner.
- Practice is 4 x 2 hours the following days.
- Thursday 16 April 6-8pm
- Monday 20 April 6-8pm
- Thursday 23 April 6-8pm
- Monday 27 April 6-8pm
- The membership runs from 13 April though 12 June. In this entire period, you can book the outdoor and indoor courts freely via our online booking system, and you can participate in the other member activities. After the membership ends, you have the opportunity to sign up as a member for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months periods.
- Lerumbakken 13, 9400 Nørresundby.
What you need
- Sports clothes of your own choice. A couple of pockets for tennis balls are useful.
- Indoor sports shoes.
- The cub supplies rackets and balls, but you are welcome to bring your own racket if you have one.
- Signup and payment is online via http://ntsc.halbooking.dk/.
- Click "NY BRUGER" and create a profile – this is completely free.
- After logging in, click "Køb medlemskaber/klippekort", select "Tennis" and then "Adult introduction". Pay by Dankort, credit card or MobilePay.